1. General, scope
1. These general terms and conditions (GTC) apply to all of our business relationships with our customers.
2. Our terms and conditions apply exclusively. Deviating, conflicting or supplementary terms and conditions of the customer will only become part of the contract if and to the extent that we have expressly agreed to their validity. This requirement of consent applies in any case, for example even if we carry out our services without reservation with knowledge of the customer's terms and conditions.
Our offers are subject to change and non-binding.
3. Appointments, treatments
1. All legally competent persons over the age of 18 are treated at their own request and by appointment. The consent of the legal representative is required for persons under the age of 18.
2. If the customer requests a special treatment appointment, we will try to accommodate this request. However, due to the large number of appointment requests, this is not always feasible.
3. Agreed dates are binding.
4. The duration and scope of treatment depend on the previous and individual agreement and the complexion of the skin. We give treatment recommendations, the decision on the type of treatment is made by the customer.
5. If, for reasons beyond our control or for reasons of force majeure, we cannot keep a date, the customer will be informed immediately, provided that the address and contact details stored enable us to contact us promptly. In this case, we are entitled to postpone the date at short notice or to withdraw from the contract. Our statutory rights of withdrawal and termination remain unaffected.
4. Delay in deadlines by the customer
1. If the customer does not appear at the agreed treatment appointment and does not cancel this appointment at least 24 hours in advance, we are entitled to invoice the customer for the appointment that has not been canceled in accordance with Section 615 of the German Civil Code (BGB). The customer is not entitled to compensation.
2. If you arrive late, you are only entitled to treatment during the agreed treatment period. We are also entitled to charge the full treatment time if the treatment duration has to be ended punctually due to a subsequent appointment.
5. Prices and terms of payment
1. Unless otherwise agreed in individual cases, our current prices at the time of the conclusion of the contract apply. When new terms and conditions or offers and price lists appear, all previous ones lose their validity. German law applies to the exclusion of the UN purchase law.
2. The agreed prices are due upon completion of the treatment. In justified cases, appointments can only be accepted after appropriate advance payment.
3. Payments have to be made in cash or are made using the EC-Cash direct debit procedure. This applies accordingly to sales of products or vouchers. We reserve the right to charge a reasonable deposit in advance.
1. All vouchers sold by JungStein are valid for 36 months.
2. The vouchers cannot be paid out.
1. Within the treatment, products are used that correspond to the needs of the respective skin type. However, no guarantee regarding compatibility and success can be given. This applies in particular if the customer's questions were not answered adequately or truthfully in the preliminary discussion. Customers are obliged to point out diseases that the treatment could affect, such as allergies and infections.
2. The customer has to notify us of obvious treatment defects within 3 calendar days after he was able to recognize the defect. Otherwise warranty claims are excluded.
3. Notifications of defects by the customer must be in writing to be effective.
4. Otherwise, the customer's warranty claims are based on the statutory provisions.
1. Claims for damages by the customer expire three months after the contractually stipulated termination of the treatment, unless the claims are asserted within this period. After the deadline, the customer can only assert claims if he was prevented from observing the deadline through no fault of his own.
2. All claims for damages become statute-barred one year after they arise. This does not apply to claims arising from tort.
3. Our liability, as well as that of our employees and vicarious agents, for breaches of contractual obligations as well as for tort is limited to intent and gross negligence. This does not apply in the event of a breach of an essential contractual obligation, i.e. an obligation the fulfillment of which enables the proper execution of the contract in the first place and on the observance of which the customer trusts and may trust. In the case of slight negligence, however, liability is limited to compensation for the foreseeable, typically occurring damage.
4. The above limitations of liability do not apply to claims from the Product Liability Act or to other statutory guarantee liability or injury to life, limb and health.
5. The liability for health impairments of the customer in the context of the treatment contract is limited to the limitation of the keeping within the framework of the existing public liability insurance. Liability for long-term consequences when using the treatment system is excluded, insofar as these are not known at the present time.
6. If the customer provides incorrect and / or inaccurate information about his physical condition or previous stress when concluding the treatment contract, the JungStein Studio shall not be liable. The correctness of the customer information for a successful treatment is absolutely decisive.
7. If the customer does not follow the instructions or recommendations of JungStein for the preparation of the treatment or only follows them to a limited extent, the JungStein studio is not liable. JungStein is not liable for further treatment instructions or recommendations after the treatment, which are described in detail in the customer notice.
9. Exchange of goods
Promotional goods, individually ordered goods or goods that have already been used cannot be exchanged. Exchanges are only possible upon presentation of an allergy certificate.
10. Place of fulfillment, law and place of jurisdiction
The place of performance for performance and payment is the location of the JungStein branch. German law applies. The competent local court in Dresden is deemed to be the agreed place of jurisdiction.
11. Data protection
We use the personal data transmitted to us such as name, address, telephone number or e-mail address exclusively for the purpose of processing your request, submitting special offers / information or processing your order. Your data will not be passed on to third parties.
12. Final provisions
1. The customer is only entitled to set-off or retention rights insofar as his claim has been legally established or is undisputed.
2. The customer is not entitled to assign his claims from the contract.
3. Should one or more of the above provisions be invalid, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions. This also applies if a part of a regulation is ineffective, but another part is effective. The parties shall replace the ineffective provision with a provision that comes closest to the economic interests of the contracting parties and which does not run counter to the other contractual agreements.